Baseline and Impact Surveys on Nutrition, Ratanakiri Province, Cambodia.Abstract:
This report presents the results of five surveys carried out in support of Health Unlimited’s project to improve the health and nutrition of indigenous women and children in 5 of 9 districts in Ratanakiri province. These surveys included:
- Baseline survey on infant feeding practices among
- Baseline survey into attitudes and practices regarding feeding sick children among ethnic minorities.
- Survey of changes in knowledge and practice regarding breast feeding in 8 villages in Ratanakiri following educational sessions between October 2002 and January 2003.
- Survey to determine the impact of complementary feeding and food hygiene education conducted by health education teams from January 2003 till April 2003.
- Survey on feeding sick children.
Not SpecifiedAuthor / Editor:
Health Unlimited - CambodiaType of Publication: Source Institution / Org:
Health UnlimitedLanguage: Post date:
2011-07-26Country / Region:
Health Unlimited - CambodiaFile attachments: Website links: