Mid Term Evaluation Report of the Preah Vihear Integrated Health Care ProjectAbstract:
Report on the findings and recommendations on the Mid Term Evaluation of the Preah Vihear Integrated Health Project implemented by Health Unlimited.
The goal of the project is to improve the health status of the population of Preah Vihear, especially women and children. The project consists of four components:
1. Twenty four communities in four districts to have the capacity to plan, implement and monitor curative, preventive and promotive health care with links to the provincial health system and rural development program.
2. Health staff of five health centres and related health posts able to provide effective and efficient health care services.
3. Two health centres in Koulen and Tbeng Meanchey districts, four health posts and an MCH unit at the provincial hospital constructed and equipped to MOH standards.
4. Management staff of the provincial health department able to plan and efficiently manage the provincial health system.
5. Enhanced capacity of Health Unlimited project staff to plan and organise project activities.
Not SpecifiedAuthor / Editor:
School of public health, University of New South WType of Publication: Source Institution / Org:
Not SpecifiedLanguage: Post date:
2011-07-28Country / Region:
CambodiaDocument Location: File attachments: Website links: