Food-Fortification Partnership Dialogue Towards Operational EngagementEvent detail:
The Technical Food-Fortification Workshop Cambodia – organized by BASF in cooperation with International Relief & Development will provide a platform of dialogue, learning and concrete opportunities to engage in reducing Vitamin- and Mineral Deficiencies in Cambodia. The workshop will organise on 28 February 2011, Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Objectives the Workshop
- Raise awareness of micronutrient deficiencies and their impact in Cambodia
- Raise awareness of the global experience and success of fortification
- Share best-practices of public and private sector from both Cambodia and the Region
- Define pathways for industry and international partners to support the current government process to implement a national multi-vehicle food fortification program.
- Initiate discussions on public-private partnerships to support and accelerate the fortification of edible oil, instant noodles
Isara KhumyimContributor e-mail:
Sofitel Phnom Penh PhokeethraEvent start date:
2011-02-27Event end date:
2011-02-27Contact name: Address: E-mail: