Workshop on End of Year 2009 Review and Planning 2010Event detail:
The National Nutrition Program (NNP) of the National Maternal and Child Health Center will organize workshop on End of Year 2009 Review and Planning 2010 with PHD/OD ( PHD director and PHD/OD NFP) and partners on 17-18 December 2009 at Auditorium of the National Maternal and Child Health Center (NMCHC).
- Directors or Deputy Director of all Provincial Health Departments (PHDs)
- Nutrition Focal Points (NFPs) of all PHDs and ODs
- NNP and other relevant MoH departments, centers, and programs, and other relevant ministries
- Partner organizations
The workshop is aim at reviewing progress of the implementation of National Nutrition Program (NNP) 2009 Annual Operational Plan (AOP), including achievements, constraints, lessons learned, and recommendations for future programming and presenting the 2010 Annual Operational Plan.
Objectives of the Workshop:
- To present an overview of national achievements in the nutrition programme and compare with targets set in the AOP 2009. Review nutrition activities at all levels that includes successes, constraints, lessons learned, and recommendations for future programming.
- To share experience from selected provinces on their achievements and constraints in nutrition activities in 2009.
- To present the final draft of NNP 2010 AOP and
- To present the nutrition AOP 2010 of PHD/OD from selected provinces.
- To present results of the Cambodia Anthropometrics Survey 2008 (CAS 2008) and key responses
- To present the new Child Health Card (Yellow Card)
- To discuss existing problems and possible solutions related to recording and reporting of nutrition program activities on the Yellow Card and the Health Information System (HIS) forms.
- To provide training to Nutrition Focal Points on the following topics:
- The Use of the new MUAC (Mid-upper Arm Circumference) for screening of malnutrition for children 6-59 months
- Practicing using MUAC with children < 5 years old and compare the results
The National Nutrition Program (NNP), NMCHCContributor name:
Dr. Prak SophonnearyContributor e-mail:
National Maternal and Child Health Center (NMCHC)Event start date:
2009-12-16Event end date:
2009-12-16Contact name: Address: E-mail: