National Dialogue on Cambodia’s Development in 2009-2010News detail:
NGO Forum, CCC and MEDiCAM plan to conduct The National Dialogue on Cambodia’s Development in 2009-2010 on 25 May 2010 at Phnom Penh Hotel. The event is designed to give sectoral NGOs opportunity to present the issues in the NGO Position Papers to the Royal Government and its Development Partners and seek responses and commitments from the Royal Government and Development Partners.
- Present NGO’s views on priority development issues and recommendations to the Government and development partners;
- Seek commitments and responses from Government and development partners;
- Launch the NGO Position Papers to 3rd CDCF.
- Government of Cambodia have shared opinions on Cambodia’s development progresses, remained challenges, and future direction;
- NGO Position Papers will be launched and distributed to all audiences.
For more information please contact:
Ms. Ly Pichadaroat
H/P: 012 837 151
Tel: 023 994 063
NGO ForumContributor name:
Ms. Ly PichadaroatContributor e-mail: