Stakeholder Workshop for the Food Security Support Programme in Sihanuk Ville on 23-24 October 2008News detail:
Ministry of Agriculture Forestries and Fisheries in collaboration with Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and World Food Programme (WFP) is organizing a “Stakeholder Workshop for the Food Security Support Programme Document” under the framework of Strategy on Agriculture and Water in Sihanuk Ville on 23rd -24th 0ctober 2008 at the Golden Sand Hotel.
The objectives of the workshop
The objectives of the workshop are to obtain input from participants that will assist in finalizing program document of FSSP. The specific aspects to be considered included:
- The program overall approach
- The content of and linkages with different components and other program
- Aspects of the program that could be improved
- Program management and implementation.
- Feedback on the program’s overall strategy and objectives and outputs from different stakeholders
- Feedback on approach and structure of the program components and modules
- Feedback on program’s budget and resources, and implementation arrangement and management
Food Security Support Design TeamContributor name:
Mak SoeunContributor e-mail: