Technical Working Group on Agriculture and Water Monthly MeetingNews detail:
The TWGAW is co-chaired by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (MAFF) and the Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology (MOWRAM). Representatives of AFD (French Agency for Development) and of FAO (Food and Agriculture Organisation) currently act as co-facilitators for the meetings, and a full time Secretariat supports its activities. The TWGAW is going to organized monthly meeting on 18 September 2008 at 08:30 at theConference Room of MAFF.
The Technical Working Group on Agriculture and Water (TWGAW) is one of the 18 Technical Working Groups set up in 2004 by the Royal Government of Cambodia to foster and enhance high technical level dialogue between the Administration and different stakeholders, notably the External Development Partners, in key sectors (such as Health, Educationand Fisheries) or on crosscutting issues (such as Food security and Nutrition, Gender, Decentralization).
Agenda of the meeting
- Update on programme development
- Update the JMIs and possible issues to be raised at the next GDCC
- Challenges and opportunities of the new important fudding in AW sector
- Organisation of a lunching workshop on the institutional and financial arrangement for the SAW implementation
- Information on some projects (ADB, AusAID, FAO, JICA,...) and coming support mission
For more information please contact
200 Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh
Tel: 023 726 520 / 016 947 475
Technical Working Group on Agriculture and Water (TWGAW)Contributor name:
TWGAW SecretariatContributor e-mail: