|Title of Project||Development of Supply and Distribution System for vegetable in Svay Rieng|
|Project ID in FSNIS Database||58|
System of supply and distribution of vegetable in Svay Rieng is developed by organizing vegetable farmers.
1. Vegetable Supply Association is established and operated mainly
by its members
2. The system of regular vegetable shipment by the Association is
established and shipment is started
3. Producers' skill on vegetable growing is developed.
4. Agro-products shop in Svay Rieng Town is established as a
channel of the Association’s supply outlet.
5. Marketing and products developments of processed-food are
strengthened for Associations
6. Human resources to manage the Association are developed
Existing Village Women's Associations (VWA) Producer Groups and VWA Farmers Association (FA)’s capacity is strengthened.
1. Establish Svay Rieng Vegetable Supply Association
2. Establish system of shipment of the Association
3. Train the farmers to improve skill of vegetable growing.
4. Support the Association to operate agro-products shop.
Support marketing and products development.
|Related FSN Categories||Not Specified|
|Main Implementing Agency||Not Specified|
|Collaborating Ministries||Ministry of Agriculture Forestry and Fisheries|
|Collaborating Organisations and Institutions||International Volunteers of Yamagata|
|Project Funding Status||Not Specified|
|Funding Needs Description|
|Project Start/End Dates||2009-12-31 2012-02-29|
|Provinces, Districts and Communes worked in||
|Ministry of Health Provinces, Operational Districts and Health Centre Catchment Areas worked in||
|Level of Intervention||KADSAP, CFED, SNV, IDE, CFAP|
|Type of Support/Inputs Provided||
|Target Group(s)||Vegetable producer group|
|Number of Beneficiaries (approximate)||500 people|
|Source Institution for this Project Data||Bou Sitha|
|Project Contact Person||Bou Sitha|